Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I was reading this blog that said: "How stupid it is to post pictures of a pet cat. I don't give a damn about your cat, okay?" Hah! That was tough but true. Nobody cares about other people's pets especially when we are talking about strangers' blog photos of these bloggers' pets. I hope I made myself clear. The thing is all of us who blog care about no one but ourselves. That is what makes us bloggers. We enjoy writing about our own matters, about our loved ones, about our manias, obsessions, addictions of course, and about our pets. I have posted many things about my cat. Tibby is my only pet and she's pretty important in my life, read "my blog." Speaking back on that blog: I also read a comment saying that it is boring to see posts of food as well. The commenter wrote that noboby wants to see how nice the blogger's food plate was assembled. Oh well. Oh well. Oh Gee. I have already irritated people by posting photos of my dear pet cat but I have never bugged anyone with food photos?!?! Hah! There we go:

Carol's Birthday 026Carol's Birthday 016Vacation 2007-2008 3 098Vacation 2007-2008 3 039Vacation 2007-2008 3 010Vacation 2007-2008 3 012

6 comments:

  1. Now that food looks good enough to EAT! Yum.

    Heh, I expected to scroll down and see a pic of Tibby being served a plate of delicious food, or sitting in the plate.

    xxoo, you are so darned beautiful, and that man of yours is too, hubba hubba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LORI NEEDS GLASSES! HUAHAUHAUHUA
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry, I wasn't talking about YOUR cat. Anyway, I post pictures of my dog, who am I to judge?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did get that, Liz.
    this post is nothing but pure fun.

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...