Saturday, September 29, 2007

week

This week has been the one. It was the one, better saying. It is exactly 4:42pm on a Saturday (Sept 29th) so, to me, the past week is officially over. It is weekend call!

The last fifteen days have been crazy busy: I've lectured, thrown three birthday parties, read comps, researched on wackos from Scientology church, fought with my Mom over the phone, cooked, MTVed,YouTubed, dreamed crazy stuff, logged on the web and found this out.

It is an article which says about an old lady filing a lawsuit against McDonald's restaurants because she found live worms in her burger which made her sick and spend over 36,000 in medical bills. The victim is called M**** G***** (not a good idea to leave out her real name here), 70, and has in her records a very blemished past. That nasty bitch was my host mom in the USA -- charges of shoplifting and forgeries in the 60's and 70's? Oh Gee! --. By living with her for 9 months (1998) in Florida, I could tell that she was not an average individual. There were evidences to me that she made her living out of weird tricks. Through internet, I've also got to find out that she died in April this year.

I worked my ass off during the last two weeks (no news). I watched tons of movies with my students for educational purposes (no news again). There were piles of tests and booklets to correct as well. I over-slept. I over-ate. I over-drank. I did not exercise though. Some sort of pain has showed up in my ankles and knees for no apparent reason - would that be from the boxing workout? - Just know that I had to take a break from boxing this week.

I did attend my Chinese course regularly (sorta). My teacher, who was pregnant and all, had to go through a last-minute C-section. Both the baby and the mom are doing well and recoverying from this hectic delivery procedure. That explains why I haven't had the PERFECT ATTENDENCE for the last weeks. But I sure was in my last Friday lecture. BTW, the baby is a sweet healthy girl named Emily.

Three days ago, I dreamed of Siamese cats invading my house and on the day after, there were literally Siamese cats in our yard. I felt like a scientologist because of that very nutty dream of mine. Yeah! Scientologists can achieve supernatural powers when they reach certain levels... That is what they say. I lived miles away from their Clearwater headquarters and had I known more about these freaks back there, I would've definitely dropped by that church and seen for myself how they brainwash people. Speaking of this scary religion, Julliette Lewis has been performing in Brazil. I started reading a lot about her and that is why Scientology came to light. I have known Ms Lewis since Cape Fear came out and never would I imagine her a scientologist.

Only a couple of weeks ago, I got to know her interest in Scientology and that she was raised in that religion. I had already heard of this so-called religion but, last Sunday, I spent the whole day reading more and learning a whole lot about it. All that crap caught my attention a great deal coz I can't get enough of weirdos. I even downloaded that South Park episode about the Church which made me crack so bad.

I don't like the humanity but the strangest folks deserve my time spent on them. I keep saying that I DON'T APPRECIATE AVERAGE PEOPLE. EVERYONE HAS GOT TO BE A LITTLE WEIRD TO BE WORTH THE EXISTENCE ON EARTH. Let's take Chris Crocker at account here, for instance. He hasn't been that famous in Brazil yet, but soon he will. I am so sure about it.

Hey, man!!! That guys is overrating Britney Spears. I don't actually know whether he rocks or totally sucks... I just know that YouTube has brought more joy to my sad and lonely life because of that scary homo. Poor me. I'm so lonely that I needed a youtuber gay freak to cheer me up for the last three weeks. Or maybe he has got something which is worth watching... I really don't know what to say about that. I can only leave here my deepest remarks on Chris's videos related to my personal lifestyle:

1. A HAIR FLIP is not gonna do me any good. And shaking my body like gelatine is gonna help crack my bones and not defeat my depression.

2. I totally agree with this video. Kids DO have to be taught how to cuss not only in their own language but in many other foreign languages so that they would choose the most suitable way to offend people around without hurting their feelings. This way, the person who needed to be offended wouldn't understand the language that would be used.

3. This clip calls much more my attention than Britney's performance on VMA.

4. I also like health food but I wouldn't be that mad because there are only hot daaaawgs to eat at home.

5. What about this clip - A lot of people don't like me either. I keep repeating what my grandpa used to say: "DON'T BELIEVE IN THOSE WHO ARE ONLY LOVED"! A real person cannot be only loved.

It's now past midnight. It's officially Sunday and I assure you all that I didn't spend my whole Saturday off in front of a computer. I did go to the mall, grab a bite to eat, and I also saw a terrible movie at the theater. I ended up going grocery shopping at a fine supermarket as well... And now, here I am back to the computer, sipping some wine, finishing up this post, and later on I will attack a B.M.T Subway which is sitting on the sink of my kitchen.

Is my life that sad just because I care for sickos on the web? Am I the only one interested in watching or reading about Chris Crocker, Scientologists, and "Rate my Poop"? Oh-oh!

1 comment:

  1. I did see the Chris Crocker one. You tube is very entertaining, when I found it, I was on it for days. Juliette Lewis is also a Vegan, but it was too hard for me. I only lasted a month. I don't really understand Scientology, but it seems suspicious. I am distrusting of most groups like that.
    I've never seen rate my poop...hmmm sounds fascinating :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...