Friday, August 31, 2007

Staff Parking talk

Staff Parking: i am so happy you think jim carrey is a total ass munch too. He wasn't even really funny to start with why does he think he can be taken seriously now? because we feel sorry for his suck?

Ms Burden: I am so sorry for you now... because I don't actually think he sucks. I just thought his last movie was a total waste of money and time... that's all. I enjoyed him so much in that movie "Man on the Mon" and "Truman Show". I hated that "The Spotless Sunshine of A STUPID mind" blargh. I love Mr Carrey and especially all of his funny characters. He rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...