Saturday, August 11, 2007

the last two times, in my life, I went out with friends to have some fun...

Jana, Me, and Fernando`s ex-girlfriend, in Londrina, Brazil, October 2002

Dunja (Bosnia), Me, and Nadia (Morocco), in Tampa - FL, USA, Aug. 2002

These both pictures are awesome. On the first one, I am so having fun in Brazil with my Brazilian friends. And, on the second snap, in Florida, I was having a good time at a really cool disco but it was sorta hard to show appreciation since there were plenty of oldies everywhere we would go. I have got nothing against older folks, however male elderly may sometimes get kinda weird as seeing younger kids having fun. Yew. Despite those limitations, Florida will forever be in my heart. I grew and learned how to be a better person there. I got in touch with so many cultures and that makes it the nicest place to be, for sure. I miss the diversity of the USA so bad. Most of all, differences are the secret of putting diverged people together at a peaceful state. I must be really proud of myself since I got a photo taken of a Jewish girl and an Islamic one standing on my sides. This is really like LAILA's STYLE = all religions are important and they all play an important role in everyone's lives. I miss all the good friends I made in the USA. I miss them all.

And getting back to our latest days, I must get focus on happiness. Next Saturday, I will finally go out with FRIENDS, on a girls night only... I can`t wait... There will be pix, for sure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...