Monday, July 30, 2007

I may faint now

Flickr, MySpace, MSNing, those were good Internet stuff I used to make use of. Time passed by and I got really tired of them. Last week, when I was gmail-chatting with Fernando - an ex-college mate who actually became journalist - I found out last.fm. He knew I was going to like it. He knows me well. That is exactly what I needed to see on the www. At last.fm I can listen to anything I want or don't want or musicians I like and dislike. Plus, anyone is able to learn more about any unknown artist which is unbelievable. Along with that web-radio, I've been taking advantage of this site www.music-map.com by searching related artists and from there I create my own playlist at last.fm. I am so enjoying these two webspots. The cool thing about last.fm is that you don't need to create those glittery profiles like some girly MySpaceS or write those stupid things about yourself such as "I am nice. write poor poetry. study literature. dance to music, sometimes drink red wine. tall, thin, charming, sometimes eloquent... iada" coz the music we listen to can widely say a lot about ourselves. I am delighted for having found that radio network site. I may faint now coz I am logging on right where I've always wanted to.

3 comments:

  1. if you like the music sites, try slacker.com, and my personal favorite for finding new music... Pandora.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LastFM ..... you meet such nice folks there !!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...