Saturday, June 16, 2007

ASAP - Awesome School Annoying Projects

I love school environment. I am so glad I own, live, and teach in one. Very often, I catch myself searching YouTube videos on school projects. I've foung this one. Man, it's lovely. It's annoying, but nicely done. I keep watching it over and over till my eyes sting and bleed. Oh dear God! I admire these young individuals in a very strange way. How terrifying High School kids are to me! Their mood swings scare me like hell. Besides, they talk as if they have lived for decades. Their self-confidence is very inspiring though. No one can explain why I am so attracted by teen crime literature and school video projects... Maybe because I think I am a teenager trapped in an adult's body... Or maybe because I'm actually interested in myself... Who knows?

THAT'S AN AWESOME VIDEO, CHEESY, BUT AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just loved the video!!

    And this picture is perfect on your blog! Why don't you keep it?

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...