Friday, May 25, 2007

BOREDOM

Recently, I've been empty-minded for blog entries. Maybe this is because I have been reading more than actually writing on them. I've been also working like a dog, or like a bitch if you will. Lately, I've been watching trashy old creepy horror movies too. I can name a few: Evil Dead 1, 2, and 3, Rosemary's Baby, Night of the Living Dead (69), The Return of the Living Dead (85), Carrie, The Exorcist 1, Dawn of the Dead (70's), and so forth. Horror and spycho-thrillers are definitely my number one flicks. Been boxing and losing weight, which is way cool. As it has been crazy cold these days, I decided to buy a nice handmade sweater and a new pair of jeans pants. I wore them both last Saturday, when I went to a funky birthday party: loud live music, liters of tequila, and McD's at 4:00 am. I've got also new All Stars for myself, red color this time. All these things are sounding pretty lame on a blog to me , and, I can't imagine how they'd be sounding to any other possible reader. I guess, people really look for authenticity while going through these web journals but I haven't been able to go really further than that. I can't quite say what is going on... Well, I'm not tired of blogging... The thing is that I just don't feel like writing about fantastical matters at the moment. I'd rather keep it substantial, just like it has been one more day in any person's life. I could write here about eating disorders, drinking issues, or sexual frustations that I might have... however, I would suck on that since I don't even care for those readings myself. How could I write about something that not even I would read? I'm a regular average common individual, period. Or as I normally say, elipsis...

I spill, I clean.
I rip, I sew.
I dump, I flush.
I eat, I pay.
I bore, I apologize.
I bitch, I regret.

That's pretty much who I am.

8 comments:

  1. Yes, yes we do love you for who you are and I'd say that there's nothing boring about you dear one. Nope, nothin'.

    See you've got the shining, and you've got this incredible interesting and different spirit, you can't hide it, no way.

    love you, mean that, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. No need to justify your blogging (or lack thereof)... We are plenty satisfied with your capacity for putting your heart and mind, without swirls or bows or cherries on top, on the page. Always a pleasure...

    Hey, I see you have some 479 pages on the web. Is this your main one?

    Cheers, see ya around

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the uplifting words!
    You all made feel important!

    Fineartist: I was missing your words way much. I am so glad you stopped by.

    Bernardo: If I am to consider the oldest webblog my number 1, then this is the leader one. Welcome to my blogworld!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometime I think my want of feeling like actually blogging anything of import is because I want (miss) conversation. Blogging 99% of the time (save the ability to comment) is monologue.

    I want to sit in a room and talk to people I find fascinating which is why 'meeting' interesting people (like you) on-line and not being able to talk to them in person gets sad after a time.

    I long for the day when webcams are ubiquitous and then folks can communicate (somewhat) face-to-face.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Writer Mom: I love you and your whole family as much!


    Ron: You WORDPRESS spot impressed me very very very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maaaaan, blogger is stupid... that older comment was removed because it was published twice! I should move to WORDPRESS! HUAHAUHAUA

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...