Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happiness is reachable

These are Neusa (Roberto`s Aunt) and I spending the afternoon in a picnic area by a local river. I have longed to post this photo...

But I wasn`t able to do it because I had been facing some Blogger difficulties for a week `till today. Some published posts got deleted for no apparent reason. Clicking on PUBLISH or SAVE AS DRAFT buttons would erase texts and html codes, therefore nothing could be posted on my blogger spots. Luckily, the trouble is over.

Thanks, Ron, for having tried to help me out but I seem to locate the origin of the problem myself. I`ll E-mail you explaining how I may have fixed the thing. I need to test blogger.com in all the other PCs I got down here and be sure that I`m done with the hassle. I can`t tell so far if the problem is finally fixed, but I`ll let you know right away. I hope my blogger spots are normally functioning again. Hope I can go back on posting without hesitation.
Cheers everyone

1 comment:

  1. well i'm glad everything's working...in case this comment reaches you twice...I'm twice glad!

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...