Saturday, January 27, 2007

Tagged by Phoenix...


"Threesome Meme" - kkkkkk
I was tagged by Phoenix. And so, here it comes...

Three things that scare me:
1. Car accidents
2. Carjacks
3. Cars

Three people who make me laugh:
1. Charles Spencer Chaplin
2. Triumph, the insult dog
3. Myself

Three things I love:
1. Dictionary
2. Ghosts
3. Art

Three things I hate:
1. Mispronunciation
2. Misconception
3. Miscarriage

Three things I don’t understand:
1. why work in the daytime when it is usually hotter
2. why people drive if they can fly
3. why healthy food can't be appealing

Three things on my desk:
1. Loads of colored and scented pens
2. Funny stamps
3. Funny stickers

Three things I’m doing right now:
1. Having a beer (fuel for blogging)
2. Sitting
3. Typing

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Kill Cher
2. Meet Jake Gyllenhaal
3. Step on German soil

Three things I can do:
1. I can reflect in the mirror
2. I can generate electric pulses
3. I can fill up spaces

Three things you should listen to:
1. She wants revenge
2. Songs in Spanish (Aterciopelados)
3. My doctor's advice

Three things you should never listen to:
1. Justin Timberlake
2. Celine Dion
3. Paris Hilton

Three things I’d like to learn:
1. How to play the keyboard well
2. How to play Counter Strike
3. How to iron clothing

Three favourite foods:
1. Roasted Eggplant
2. Lasagna
3. Grilled, Smoked, or raw salmon

Three beverages I drink regularly:
1. Fruit Juices in cartons
2. Wine
3. Water

Three TV shows/Books I watched/read as a kid:
1. Thunder Cats
2. Dungeons and Dragon
3. Galaxy Rangers

4 comments:

  1. Wondering why you want to kill Cher?

    I will teach you how to iron, it's easy. Then we can go meet Jake Gyllenhaal and have some roasted eggplant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Cher: I can't stand that that that woman(?).

    On Jake and eggplants: that sounds like a plan to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I can fill up spaces" :-)
    ...loved it...gracias for taking it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...