Friday, May 5, 2006

Counting Sheep


I've heard:"I'm counting sheep!"

Counting sheep?

Don't people count sheep when they can't sleep?

In a certain culture this expression

would work fine: "I wash my hands!"

That means - I rest my case.

I do... I really wash them now

because I can't get that.



What is happening here?

Who could understand it?

Who's making the rules?

Why is all that for?



Counting sheep?

Go count bodies

or even fetus!

Lorca said once:

"Yo veo en ti fetos de ciencias"



Muchas cosas pueden ser entendidas sobre esto

Yo veo en ti lo que yo no puedo decir

Yo veo en ti lo que yo quiero que tu seas

Yo veo en ti un hermano,

una praga, un corte de cuchillo

Yo veo en ti aquello que yo mas deseo

Pero tu traes todavia fetos de ciencia

algo que no se lo que es...

por eso, yo voy a contar carneros también.

6 comments:

  1. I guess counting sheep is better than having sex with sheep. I dont do either one. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're really Sassy.. hehehehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. count sheep, wash hands... what about 'knock on wood', 'break a leg', 'clear as a bell', 'dead as a door nail' ... so many weird oddities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Counting sheep in no way works as well as a sleeping pill.

    Crazy sayings, here's my all time, most missunderstood saying, one that I cannot relate to in any way...."She wants her cake and eat it too."

    Well no shit, why else would you want cake. No thanks, I'll not be eating my cake, I'll be wearing it? Crazy crazy crazy.

    xxx, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, I was wondering if your were, you know, baby on board. and I love Lorca, but I am lost in translation! My favorite is the sleepwalker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Hey Rain:
    Baby's not on board... not for now... That was just something that came to my mad mind...

    Hope is all fine with you...
    TAKE IT EASY!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...