Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Self-Portrait Tuesday




While playing with my fuckin' camera... awwwe, I copy and paste Phoenix's poem... Loved it!!!

Spewing some...
Fixing leaks, html tweaks
Images appear, once the path is clear

I've got myself a deadline
By the time the light shows
Hope I don't end up flatlining

Roobaroo roshni
Echoing through the walls

I evade, I blog, I flickr
But return thou must to the editor

This is really pedestrian poetry, neighbor's moving furniture upstairs
The heat creeping up
DO I really care?

Words falling over each other, 'don't shove' says one, its a stampede, yells the other.
My head is a glorious mess of loose ends and to-dos.

Telephone rings, a friend, a quick conversation
Rush rush bye-byes

The page waits, stoically.

My tea's getting cold.

10 comments:

  1. Zounds! Laila, you lovely creature, you actually did plug it here. Am SO touched. My 2 nanoseconds of fame. Thank you!!! :-D Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. /o\ you two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laila...you could be a model! So pretty...you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sassy: aie aie aie... the very first 5f3inches model in the fashion world!!! HIHIHIHI!!!



    @Sarah:
    I can snap photos far from my pc... That's just amaaaaazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sarah:
    ...but I think I had forgotten about that when I took those pics above... My flickr has now got a few outdoorsy snaps! Go and check them there, Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New camera???

    I've missed your gorgeous face.
    And I really dug the poem.
    Gonna go read about your 101 quirks now. Might have to grab a beer first and put on some good music, but I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Easter Back at Yer Laila !!

    Ian X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome and beautiful Laila, and Phoenix's poem is cool as heck! x's and o'x, Lori

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...