Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Hardworking Babe


If there is any person who really cares for reading this blog, I must say that I haven't posted anything since a week ago because we are not on summer vacation down here. My home is located in the southern hemisphere so we're having a harsh winter with NO vacation a-t a-l-l. Besides being a teacher and a language school owner, I also make my living out of
reviewing books and translating websites and that is what is demanding a lot of time from me. So, as soon as I have this website translation done, I'll get back here to fill this spot in with crap posts and have bogus boot lickers commenting on them... And let me not forget that I just love to cheat on my stats counter.

3 comments:

  1. As I always say teacher, sometimes you need to rest. I always can work (study) much better after the winter vacations. It's very very good!!! It's a poor that you can't stop.
    So, GOOD WORK to you!! See ya tomorrow...Now, we'll take NICE pictures at the school, and now I have many bateries, don't worry!!!!
    Kisses!!!!! Try to rest unless in the weekends ok???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know wether I should laugh or cry ... crap posts? ... bogus boot lickers? ... cheating? ... sounds like a little self-depricating humor to me.
    can't wait to have ya back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being funny or not... It does not matter. What matters is that I am back!

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...