Sunday, March 20, 2005

How to show that you love what you do!!!

Hey there!
I haven't posted anything new for a long long time. As I said in my last post, my days are shorter and my spare time inexistente. So, it is getting harder and harder to update my blog. Although, I do not use it to register my daily routines or to overshow my personal things. This spot wasn't intended to be about ME, it's dedicated to things I like or even love!
Today, I have found the need to talk about my profession itself. Especially, I have been teaching great folks who boost my energy towards compentence and great reasonigns. My students are my powerful "pills" to keep my mood up. They are too special to me and to our school. They are assorted - different ages and backgrounds- but they have something in common: they all love English and love being taught by us (pbf teachers).
This January, I had gone through an exquisite experience. Something that I had never imagined it would happen to me. In a calm afternoon, someone calls me. It was one of my students' grandmother. Well, maybe she needed a translation to be done. In fact, what she wanted was greater than that. She called me to ask if I could anticipate this year's class start. And I asked why??? The answer surprised me the most.
Her granddaughter (MARIANA) and her granddaugther's friend (MARCELE) couldn't wait any longer to get started at their English course. They were more than ready to be here in our school learning and enhancing their language skills. I couldn't think twice - I announced to both parents that English classes could start even prior regular school schedules.
Down below you can see them. My sweetest young students who always do their homework, who always struggle to get the best grades, who are doing their best they can to become great English speakers, and who are everyday doing their best to overcome all learning difficulties.

I love you two - MARIANA and MARCELE

1 comment:

  1. Shame on you teacher!!!
    Where's my picture????????
    TSK TSK....
    Hueheuheuehuehueh
    See ya!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...