Sunday, June 14, 2015

Where my vocation comes from...

As I tried journalism, I realized that that occupation wasn't for me. Never knew why?

Then I tried Creative Writing. I still struggle to get a sentence finished. I skip letters and words due to writing anxiety. Maybe not for me either.

I graduated 17 years ago in Journalism, and 13 years ago in Creative Writing... A long time ago... And only today did I notice that I could never work as a journalist because I am not a good listener. And I might never publish a novel as I am to anxious to finish writing or reading any fiction. I prefer poetry.

And that explains why I ended up being an international languages instructor because I am a crazy talker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...