Sunday, May 29, 2011

...i got a secret but i can't tell you...


Escape

And I need
to close this window,
But I, I can't escape
I need to undo stuff,
But I, I am afraid of regretting that
I need to print stuff out,
But I, I can't double right click
My toner is empty and there is paper jammed
And I need to sleep,
But I'm running out of pills
I need to do the dishes,
But I, I can't find stamina
I need to have a hot soothing bath,
But I, I have no bathtubs and that is so sad
I need to find me,
But I, I did not order a myself guide at  the book shop this morning
I need to breath in and out more deeply,
I need to buy this place,
And I, I am foccused that this is happening soon
I need to enjoy my life to the fullest
But I, I can't find time, people, and interesting places to do so
I need to end up this crappy piece of thoughts,
But there is something telling me
that I haven't even started it yet

by Laila Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...