Saturday, March 26, 2011

The DRUMS again... so fucking good!


Here I go again
Getting upset over nothing
Getting upset over your heart
Over your heart
Over your heart

And if I ruled the world
I would make every country salute you
And if I ruled the world
I'd make you be mine

And I'm always in your cage
Set me free
And you've locked me in your cage
Set me free

Here you go again
Walking away like it's nothing
Walking away from my heart
But I see your eyes at night
And you know what's wrong
And you know what's right.

The future

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...