Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Venting on Beta Blogs

Blogging Beta style sucks too bad. I had set aside a blogspot for some reason I can't recall, but now, this site is currently in use. I've decided to start up a blog about my vacation. I've been posting on everything that relates to my going-back-home trip. I could not help trying out the Blogger Beta thingy.

I wasn't expecting much from it, nevertheless this new version offers a do-it-yourself editing step which may be pretty handy for those who aren't keen in HTML codes - in other words: people like me.

At first, I thought "Wow! How great!" But later on, I figured out its limitations toward placing images and playing with its layout. Beta Bloggers are actually more complicated because it keeps not allowing users be creative and unique as it claims to. It's straight-forward to narrow-minded bloggers. I've been using it for a short time only but it has already made me tired.

Well! I don't wanna be sounding a show-off -- "Hell no!" I'm not an expert at building websites at all. I DO NOT understand a bit about HTMLing. I simply believe that the older blogger system is more open to changes, besides that, it is a lot easier to learn how to make those changes. Nah! I regret moving to Beta and that's final!

2 comments:

  1. Others have said the same. I haven't changed yet, I am afraid to. I hope you are enjoying your vacation. can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. blogger frustrations aside am happy to be the 20233 rd visitor. thats unique ;)

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...