Thursday, November 30, 2006

W-O-R-D II

Words
Words that I like
Words that I hate
Words are my tools
Verses are my instruments
Poems are my sentiments
Expressed in verses and words
There are good words
There are useless verses;
Bad combination of good words
Some words are funny
Some are odd
Some are awkward
Some are not
Enjoy writing, saying, and
Making good use of them
They empower texts
They add to the context
Whatever may seem complex
Or just for a mere index
Take any word for instance
Any word, really!
Break it apart
Yeah! The word “fart”
Mess with it – you get “RAFT”
Add an extra “D” from “diarrhea”
Did you get what it is?
What is this all about…?
From fart to a soft breeze from the south
Words – Word Them All Out!!!

by Laila Chris

2 comments:

  1. I love words too. One of my favorite words is balmy. I used it in my post tonight.

    ReplyDelete

If you want your comment puplished, English writing is required.

Vacation and New Kitty in the Block

Is hope a feeling? Hell, yeah.  Is burden a thing? Double hell, yeah. Since vacation started (there is no accurate date when it ...